- Luc Devroye's fonts guide
- Heavily useful site about font creations and various font foundries.
- Roadside America
- Archive of over 10,000 images, mostly from 60s and 70s capturing various roadside structures in US.
- Old-school website featuring tracklistings for BBC Radio 1 Essential Mix, from 1993 to 2009
- Huge database of various electronic music mixes, usually including entire tracklists and links to each tune.
- Saint Etienne Disco
- Acient fan page about Saint Etienne, one of my all-time favourite bands. Still updated and has glourious 2002 layout.
- Site of Geograph project, featuring photograps of every square kilometre in the UK and Ireland with aim of providing informations.
- Every Noise At Once
- Maps for music genres, helpful with music discovery. Artist names redirect to Spotify pages.
- The Look
- Blog related to Paul Gorman's book The Look, pretty good resource about 50-70s subculture fashion, especially about
Vivienne Westwood's early work. Personal favourite from time when I still was deep into fashion as hobby.
- Art Meets Science
- Archive of Drum'N'Bass tapes, varying quaility. Great one for D&B fans.
- Fonts in Use
- Website showing various examples of design works using specific fonts. Searchable by period, type, designers or
foundry. Good resource about fonts in general.
- Director file - Chris Cunningham
- Archived director-file.com site page for Chris Cunningham, most famous for videos for Aphex Twin, Bjork and Madonna.
- The Work of Michel Gondry
- Another archived site related to music video director, this time Michel Gondry. Lists all of his work up to 2002.
- Identikal website
- 2006 flash website for design studio/font foundry Identikal, which ceased activities in 2008. Was run by indentical twins,
hence the name.